• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

EMF festival/camp (UK) ?anyone else going

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

al m

Rather a long shot, and it isn't a fly-in, nor indeed is it about aeroplanes (although it has ++ rocketry/satellites/radios), but I was wondering if anyone else is attending the Electro-Magnetic Field festival/camp this weekend near Ledbury, England?

I can't help but think the sorts of minds that want to camp in order to attend lectures on reverse engineering railway tickets, workshops on how to program microcontrollers to govern LEDs, or similar antics, are exactly the sorts of minds that would also build their own aircraft.

If you are it'd be great to meet you over a beer - do drop me a direct message or reply here (or find me at the ceilidh tonight; light-blue kilt).

By way of a plug - for I think folks here might enjoy it, and are exactly the sorts of minds that bring something to the party - if you're not going this year, but will be in the UK this time in a couple of years, there's a link to this year's schedule here: https://www.emfcamp.org/schedule/2024

(Tickets are dear but they aim to have free childcare, and they ask everyone attending to chip in with some volunteer shifts keeping the whole thing spinning, so it ends up being a very friendly crowd).

iu

Last edited:
Back