• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

The smallest possible homebuilt aircraft ....any ideas ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sraight'nlevel

My 5th wind turbine prototype is ready and moved to an other room. I have now space and tools to built my dream aircraft in my limited space work shop in my basement.

I have planned to put everything into the table now. I have super efficient wing...the craft will also get advantage of the vortex lift.

I have 6 meter span in 3,5 meter long aircraft that can be dismantled into 5 major pieces. I assume it may weight just 50 kg without engine and fuel ( or batteries ).

I figure it can fly 160 mph...possibly 180.

It is totally new concept in aircraft history. It does have likeness to some but enough original to be considered as totally new approach.

I try to get it done with less that 5 000 usd.

Will it fail.....am I grasping too much ?

Last edited:
Back