• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

The NEW Rose Parrakeet Website

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collector

I have been a Parrakeet fan(atic) and have been offering the Hannaford plans for over 25 years. I've also built a Parrakeet (or at least most of it!) back in the 90's. With the renewed interest in the Rose, I have archived the remaining original Rose Parrakeet Pilot's Club web pages before they all disappear.

I've also reformatted those original pages, text and photos into a "new" website with some additional photos and information found in searching the internet for all things Rose Parrakeet. A new addition is the recent Budd Davisson Rose Parrakeet article found in the May Sport Aviation.

Rather than the expense of a new dedicated website, I have tagged it to my existing plans site.

https://www.experimentalaircraftplans.com

Any Parrakeet owners or builders who would like to add to this site with information and pictures, are more than welcome to contact me! Thats you Dana !! ;-)

Please know this is an ongoing, laborious and time-consuming project. Not all the links will work at this time, especially the "N" Numbers....but I'm working on it!

Back