• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

Airplane For Sale Show Quality Bellanca 14-19-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victor Bravo

Supporting Member
On the fairly high probability that most of the members of this group have friends and acquaintances that like classic and antique airplanes as well as experimentals and homebuilts, I'm posting this so that my friends here on HBA get a first look at this. It's going on Barnstormers shortly. Please forgive this for not technically being an E-AB if that pi$$es anyone off.

This weekend I flew to Boulder City, NV to visit a friend and get my 172's annual done. His group of home-boy airport bums included Drew Peterson, the owner and restorer of a rather famous Bellanca Cruisemaster. This aircraft was on the cover of magazines and won several awards. Drew had developed some absolutely spectacular retractable landing gear/wheel spats on this aircraft and was awarded an STC for them.

Drew has passed away and the family is clearing out the hangar and offering the aircraft for sale at $40,000. Considering it combines the capability of a 4 seat pretty fast cross country airplane with being a gorgeous classic, and a trophy winner to boot, it seems like a great price.

People want that much money for a Cessna 150 these days... and no supermodels or adult film stars are going to walk over and hand their phone number to a Cessna 150 owner at the gas pump! But with this Bellanca, you'll have a pretty good shot!

3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

Back