• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

Parts For Sale Reference Materials....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got some reference materials (books, magazines, CAA/FAA regulations, drawings, brochures, pamphlets, sketches, drawings, etc.) that I need to get rid of.
The materials all relate to aviation; i.e. light aircraft, home-built aircraft, sailplanes/gliders and such...
I tried "selling" the materials on other platforms such as eBay... with only very limited success... Disappointment really....
I have "given away" a few boxes of information to clubs and organizations; Porterfield Aircraft Newsletters to the Porterfield Club; OX-5 Newsletters to the Aviation Pioneers club...
My objective is to get the information into the hands of people that can use it, appreciate it, or need it. I want to keep the stuff out of the local landfill if possible.
I am not wanting to "make money" on this, but I can't afford to just throw money away either....
I've given some to local Aviation focused museums, and one small set of material to the Air Force museum at Wright Pat...

For example. I've got a box of Sport Aviation Magazines. There are about 67 issues... sprinkled across the years from 1958 to 1968...
I'll give you the Sport Aviation magazines for $5 plus postage (USPS Large Flat Rate Box)... which is a total of $30.
What do you say? just drop me a note if you want them.

My dad was an Aeronautical Engineer with a lifelong career and interest is light aviation, soaring/glider, and home-built aircraft, etc.
He spent most of his working career in Aviation; mostly the defense industry, as did I.
Needless to say, there is a lot of reference materials leftover around the house. I am slowly trying to find a good home for this stuff.

I would love to start up a running thread to see if any of this "stuff" can assist the Home Built Airplane enthusiasts out there.

Bill

Last edited:
Back