• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

OT - Value of a Vintage RC Helicopter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toobuilder

Supporting Member
Cleaning out the garage and trying to figure out what to do with this Hirobo Shuttle helicopter a buddy gave me. To my knowledge it has never flown, but suffers a bit of easily repairable hangar rash. It’s equipped with an OS .28 and some Kraft brand gyros (I think that’s what they are). I have no intention of flying it but considering the insane prices some of the early Tamiya car stuff gets, thought I’d see what some of you modelers think of this “time capsule”.
IMG_20240630_103137655.jpg

Last edited:
Back