• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

Electric Supercharger for VW Conversions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Longtrip

I’m a little afraid to post this. But here goes, my son has a new Land Rover with an electric supercharger for acceleration and passing. That got my head to thinking what about an electric supercharger in line with an Aero Injector throttle body with the switch connected to the throttle for boosted power for takeoff only on 2180 Sonerai IILS. Very easy, in-line plumbing controlled by electricity and a switch.What do you think?

Back