• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

EAA Airventure Forums

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We won't have a booth at Airventure this year but we will be on the field.
There are 2 forums we are running.

Tuesday 24th at 10:00am in Workshop Classroom A
Installing the Kotuku CanFly EFII
This presentation will introduce the new CanFly EFII and how to upgrade a Lycoming four-cylinder engine. The presentation will cover planning the installation, preparing the engine, components to be upgraded if needed, installing the kMAGs, installing the injectors and fuel system, programming and timing the system, and testing and tuning.

Wednesday 25th at 13:00 in Homebuilders Hangar
Open-Source Avionics: DIY EFIS
Our display source code is freely available as an open source project. This forum is for software developers or integrators who want to innovate with their own avionics. Some of the code is common the the code in the kMAG/kEDU products. This year I am talking about our 10.1" display that runs the diy-efis code. (picture attached)

If you want to catch up about the CanFly EFII system I will be happy to meet you, just drop me a line and we will figure a time and place.

Attachments

• 10in.jpg
    10in.jpg
    34.6 KB
Back