• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

Why I like golf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi

Sahuarita Arizona, Renton Washington, USA
“ “

“ “

“ “

“ “

All of the above.

Now perhaps the other thread about the Curtis-Stinson Special can get back to aircraft design.

Hopefully this will be the last post here and the moderators will close and dispose of this thread in a timely manner.

For the record there is one thing I do not like about golf. Even those little balls are bigger than mine or those of any of my friends. It is no wonder the pros try to wack them as far away as possible and then hide them in that little hole.

Back