• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

Parts For Sale Global Engine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnB

Supporting Member
Too many projects, not enough lifespan !!

Cleaning out the parts that I'm not going to need.
Sold all extra plans, now the good stuff.
Next on the list is a 2 cyl. Global engine, I THINK these were billed as 37hp but someone correct me if I'm playing left field without a glove again.

I'll TRY to provide pictures to anyone interested but my camera and computer aren't on good terms at the moment.
I was told the engine was on a J3 Jr but was swapped for a 45hp Cassler. Maybe so. The engine mount LOOKS like a J3JR but not positive.
Includes carb, rear mag. Has compression but I've never run it. No stuck valves.
It is the definition of "Pig in a Poke" I REALLY don't want to ship (Houston Area) but for $50 will strap it to a pallet and deliver to a terminal. FOB Shipping point, frt collect.
$600 Zelle, Cashapp, Wire transfer. or cash if picking up. txt at 832 four 14 seven 509 JohnB

Back