• Become a Premium Member today!

Welcome aboard HomebuiltAirplanes.com, your destination for connecting with a thriving community of more than 10,000 active members, all passionate about home-built aviation.

For a nominal fee of $99.99/year or $12.99/month, you can immerse yourself in this dynamic community and unparalleled treasure-trove of aviation knowledge.

Why become a Premium Member?

• Dive into our comprehensive repository of knowledge, exchange technical insights, arrange get-togethers, and trade aircrafts/parts with like-minded enthusiasts.
    • Unearth a wide-ranging collection of general and kit plane aviation subjects, enriched with engaging imagery, in-depth technical manuals, and rare archives.

Become a Premium Member today and experience HomebuiltAirplanes.com to the fullest!

Upgrade Now

Airplane For Sale Cvjetkovic CA-65 Skyfly Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger Tim

For sale: a Cvjetkovic CA-65 Skyfly project. Near as I can tell, when finished it should have Bushby Mustang II looks with Globe Swift performance. The airframe is all wood with mechanical retracts and designed for an O-290.

I have all major assemblies of the airframe (fuselage, wings, tail, landing gear) and the workmanship looks to be pretty good. All parts are covered up to silver except the left wing and the structure appears to have been built with T88. There are no signs it has ever been stored outdoors though it looks like it had some black paint spilled on it at one point and quickly wiped off.

The full plans package is included, as well as a file with some notes, type literature, etc.
IMG_5001.jpeg
IMG_5003.jpeg
IMG_5004.jpeg
IMG_5006.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
IMG_5010.jpeg
What it needs is first and foremost a good inspection. What’s there does appear to conform well to the drawings and it has the slotted leading edge as shown in the plans. As stated earlier the workmanship looks good in both structure and covering and there are no signs of storage taking a toll. I don’t have an engine or instruments or fuel tanks or canopy, and the rudder pedals have not yet been mounted so they can still be positioned to best suit the builder.

If you want to build a Skyfly, this one would likely put you years ahead of a scratch build and cost you less than the raw materials would. It’s right at that sweet spot to now finish it exactly the way you want it.

Asking $3000USD or $4100CAD OBO. PM me for contact details if interested.

Aircraft located in Guelph, Ontario.

All proceeds go to the care and feeding of other airplanes.

Last edited:
Back